Sync Tomboy Notes Ubuntu

Sunday, January 15, 2012 1 Comments

I have 1 PCs, 1 netbooks and 1 laptops, I'm working in with. They're all using Linux Mint 11 "Katya". What I'm trying to tell is how can I sync my Tomboy notes each other? Yep. By using internet cloud computing, sounds great enough. Solving my probs. Tapi make aplikasi apa???

Saya udah pernah make Springpad, Scribble dan Quick Note. Itu semua merupakan ekstensi dari Google Chrome, dan bisa offline maupun online (tersinkronisasi). Tapi dalam hati saya, masih tetap ada yang kurang. Dan saya nyaman memakai tomboy notes.

Here's the story : I've ever read (but not tried yet) if tomboy could be synchronized. That time, the tuts was mentioning the sync url is http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy. Yeah, I opened it and because it's soo ugly, I didn't tried it.

A lil while ago, I've tried online sync of Tomboy Notes on better way. Using Ubuntu One. I got that info from https://one.ubuntu.com/help/tutorial/install-and-setup-notes-sync/, #areare1 If only I knew it from the first time :3

So.. I dont want to share the steps 'how'. Just follow the link above. It's complete enough + screenshots of course. It's nice tuts, I guarantee :D
Yang jelas, sekarang udah ndak bingung lagi masalah sinkron-meninkronkan notes. Asal ada internet yang jelas :D

Note:
1are-are : Japanese phrase for OMG

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Do you think I forgot to change this text? No, dude. I did it on purpose ahahahay..

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
July 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM delete

If you want to get a great deal from this post then you have to apply such strategies to
your won weblog.
My page ; unlimited online backup

Reply
avatar