Another English Post

Monday, April 16, 2012 0 Comments

It's been a long time for the last time I wrote English post. *So what?? Does it matter?* At least, all the words are in English -- with exclusion, whether the grammar is correct or not :D Never mind. I just enjoy it. I mean, I never write a long paragraph in English, but just this blog :D Anyhow, this is my blog. Even if I mixed the language on writing the post, it's OK..

Revealing The Secret

Internet. I can't live without internet, even on writing a (-n English) post. I mostly show off, 'hey,,, my blog has English post' or similar. Kinda prestige :D And its because of the internet, I could translate some difficult words in Indonesian into English. Exactly, I have very very very poor vocabulary. So, Google Translate is my best friend ever after (and I'm believe it's everyone's secret too :D). Just still don't get it when people is lauding me with something "Thank you, you're like my walking-dictionary (mobile dictionary)" or bla bla bla.. Just often thinking of their reaction : "poor 'em.., never realized Google Translate".. :D

The other reason of why I am writing a post in foreign-language is, I'd like to hide some facts/ emotions inside the sentence.. Common Indonesian people are lazy (read : not-interested) on English post. And I use it well :D Read it or leave it 8) Something like, "Hey,, it's your fault to not understand it". I mean, English is global language, isn't it? But, if the case is they're not interested because it's my post, just dunno. Don't care so much. :D

Another point, hey, I'd like someone outside Indonesia, could comment on my blog. At least, that's the way I go-international :D

So,, that's it :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Do you think I forgot to change this text? No, dude. I did it on purpose ahahahay..