Happy November!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 0 Comments

Here, at Yogyakarta, is already November*. #yay! Happy November then. November this year is welcomed by rain (November rain??? — like GNR's song title and ucil619's status :D ) at midnight. And I celebrated it by completely getting soaked in the rain. #pfuifh. Thanks God for the rain.

Actually, the rain has come a few days ago, but it was like just saying 'Hi.. I wanna come! I wanna come'. Hope the rain comes with good news, rain Mubarak.. Neither flooding nor diseases.

By the way, rain or not (yet??), just make it happy! :D Flow with the stream and enjoy it ^_^ 

Anyway, Happy November and Happy November 1st**!


Note:
* My blog time zone setting's uses 'Pasific Time' sooo.. that's why this post is inside October's posts. Never mind it.

**means it's the day to earn salary :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Do you think I forgot to change this text? No, dude. I did it on purpose ahahahay..