Android : Solving Problem on running Android SDK Ubuntu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 0 Comments

Android
So, I am wondering to 'taste' Android, since I doesn't have one. After downloading the SDK, do steps like it said in readme, but still stucked on 'nothing happen'. So, I enter to the terminal, and run it. But I got these message :

tools/android
Starting Android SDK and AVD Manager
No command line parameters provided, launching UI.
See 'android --help' for operations from the command line.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-gtk-3550 or swt-gtk in swt.library.path, java.library.path or the jar file
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.(Unknown Source)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.showMainWindow(Main.java:292)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.doAction(Main.java:276)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.run(Main.java:99)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.main(Main.java:88)
What the.. I've java installed! Just run right! Evidently the solution s just this one line :
 sudo mount -o remount,exec /tmp
And, #yay! I got you..

Note : I am using LinuxMint (Ubuntu changed 'skin') Katya 11. And.. I've uninstalled Android SDK from my machine (netbook Acer Aspire One with intel Atom and RAM 1Gb), because it's just too slow/ heavy on loading. The most important thing is, I've ever tried it hahahaha

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Do you think I forgot to change this text? No, dude. I did it on purpose ahahahay..